speech

Hi in class today we did speeches my speech was about why dogs are better than cats i think mine was about three minutes long 

I also added a few jokes like what is a dogs favourite food a woofle and why did the dog retire … because it was ruff . My speech was  after Jake’s speech. I don’t really know what else to say to you just but do you want to read my speech well if you do here it is

Hi, my name is Mikayla. And my speech is about why dogs are better than cats. I have many reasons why I have chosen this topic. So i’m sure most of you have heard that saying a dog is a man’s best friend and that is right and I also have lots of other reasons why a dog is better than a cat 

Firstly because they can help with emotional support and provide company to someone who is home alone. Dogs are also better than cats because they are less independent and needier making 

them more attached to their owners. But on the other hand cats are more independent and friendly which some people prefer, but Dogs are more loyal and loving and most people prefer that. 

I have many other reasons why dogs are better than cats. One of my reasons is because they can protect you for example if you are out in public or going for a walk. Unlike cats, dogs are also helpful for people that are blind  or have disabilities. (why did the dog retire because it was ruff)They are also really good for emotional support. And in many people’s opinion dogs are better than cats. Dogs are more trainable, use the bathroom 

outside, can protect you, and promote a more active lifestyle. 

Having a dog has many benefits that make it better than having a cat. 

Dogs can be there for you when people can’t. They offer unconditional  love. People prefer dogs because they are gentle and friendlier than cats. This is due to their genetic nature, which causes dogs to be humble and cats to be overwhelmed. Cats  have mood swings and adjust accordingly, but dogs are very gentle. Sure dogs are annoying at times but they can still be very helpful in times of need like if you are having a seizure dogs are also helpful in lots of other ways too. Dogs will also give you unconditional love until the day they die. 

And my conclusion is that dogs will always love you until the day they die I know it  sounds sad but they will be there for you no matter what  Dogs also make you very happy for example they can make you laugh from funny things they do and dogs are also more famous than cats and people know more breeds of dogs than they do cats. 

Dogs can also make you happy and healthy 

they provide lots of exercise for example taking them for a walk 

keeps them healthy but not only that but it gets you healthy as well. I think it’s a win-win if you ask me.  (what is a dog’s favourite food a woofle).And I have one more question for you all: can you put your hand up if I change your mind on thinking that dogs are better than cats.

thank you for reading my speech